Friday, July 16, 2010

Concerning BP

Figured I'd take a step aside from random things and talk alittle about BP. I saw on the news today that they finally recapped their damn leak, and now we only have to deal with the horrifying amount of oil that did leak out before they finally got off their collective asses and fabricated a better plug. I mean honestly, they pull it off, then have to wait days to put another back on? Why? Are they fabricating the parts by hand? It just makes no sense. You pre-fab the new cap...take the old one off...then..and this is the shocking part so bear with me..you put the NEW one on RIGHT THEN. Crazy, I know. Apparently the amount of oil that had already spilled out wasn't enough so they decided to let abit more out...spit on the gulf alittle more. No worries.

I for one am still not going to buy their gas until every drop is picked up out of the gulf.

No comments:

Post a Comment